Tuesday, December 29, 2009

work at home gigs for real

I am always looking and applying for work at home projects to earn additional funds for whatever and everything, you know the bills have to paid among other 'stuff' LOL. Anyway I am always investigating new opportunities and resources and I come across this fantastic site that actually compiles all the top work at home gigs both in the USA and internationally for US and international freelancers. And tells you about all the work at home scams before you get duped. Cool I thought. I also learned, well I think I new this, but I learned I fill the shoes of a Virtual Assistant. Blogging, typing, data entry, financial professional, wrtiting, maintaining websites, etc, etc. I do a crapload of other stuff but hell aren't we all Superwomen? Anyway here is the website http://www.workathomenoscams.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment